EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Feb 8-9th Blizzard Thread

dryslot

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can someone post the link to the box maps? I can never find them on the site. Thanks in advance!

It's from the headline on the BOX homepage--just click on the headline.

NAM has close to 2.5'' of QPF in just 12-HR for much of eastern MA with close to 2'' all the way back to NYC

EDIT:  The 2'' goes back to like central CT then it's 1-1.50'' back to NYC it looks like but hard to tell b/c looking at national view

Don't forget the qpf that had already fallen prior to the model

Had to post the :weenie: 24h snow image from the 18z NAM.

attachicon.gif18znamsnow_NE024.gif

Most funny thing I've seen in a while!

21.0/19, sn

All this worrying ...lol

Pickles, I told you BOS wouldn't flip. Temp spiked at 34 this am and now 32/30 with mdt snow.

Wen Harvey is this excited, take notice. He is the most accurate of the tv mets in our area and perhaps the nation. Has forecasted the 78 storm correctly.

Snow starting to pile up now and the cf hasn't even gone east of me yet. I'm pretty sure I get >20.....maybe up to near 30.

All this worrying ...lol

Pickles, I told you BOS wouldn't flip. Temp spiked at 34 this am and now 32/30 with mdt snow.

Wen Harvey is this excited, take notice. He is the most accurate of the tv mets in our area and perhaps the nation. Has forecasted the 78 storm correctly.

Snow starting to pile up now and the cf hasn't even gone east of me yet. I'm pretty sure I get >20.....maybe up to near 30.

Yeah we are blowing around here too, no longer very wet snow.

All this worrying ...lol

don't spike the ball till after eve commute is over.

All this worrying ...lol

New 24 hour record for Beantown????

Do the measure in each midnight to midnight period? If that's the case, I bet no.

They can still set it if Logan gives any measurement inside of 24 hours that is greater than April 1997's 25.4"

I'm wondering if this is going to rival 1997 for the 12 hour snowfall we had between about 7pm on the 31st and 7am on the 1st.

Archived