EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Feb 8-9th Blizzard Thread

dryslot

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

phil do you think areas along cF and just east may have issue due to hvy wet snow or is the cF to transient later tonite to give tons of mash'd taters to areas it is now (bos metro)

Pickles/Ray - On my laptop I have Lynnfield weatherbug (don't know what happened to Reading Highs bug)   temp has gone from 33 down to 31 so hopefully it keeps chugging S/E

WCVB is in total weenie mode right now, Harvey gasped as he was looking at new info and they pulled the meteorologists on air said at this point 2-3 feet is not going out on a limb.

Thunder snow in Natick already.

look at box radar, almost like a funnel of green feeding into bos right now

keep us posted with your thoughts BI

Enjoy your storm, I have a feeling it will make up for the last 2 years of garbage, minus the 2011 Halloween Storm. I am still reeling from Nebraska last year (a total of 14" of snow) and Alaska this winter (a lot of rain after the record setting previous winter). Last good winter for me was 2010/2011 when I was in MN...which featured a few blockbuster events. There was also Feb 1, 2011 and Boxing Day, both some of the most fantastic storms I had the enjoyment of tracking. 

I have been up 24 hours straight watching this plus forecasting our own storm for southwest AK. Time for zzz's. 

Archived