Total Members
    Most Online
    Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
April Discobs 2024

George BM

3 minutes ago, MN Transplant said:

DCA is just rock solid on that S wind.  Will be interesting to see if a 90 squeaked through at some point.

had about a 15-20 min stretch of 32C (89.6F) on the 5 min obs (plus a bunch more times hitting it for 2 or 3 obs in a row), it usually sneaks in there when that happens.

yep - sure it's nice they get more snow and stuff, but the springs up there are god-awful.

I have no interest in that. Do I need it to be 90? No…I’m pro-“I don’t like climate change”. But I would take this over the 50s pretty much any day…primarily because that is a stratus cloud producing temp range around here. I’ve noticed we do much better with sun when the temps are 70+.

1 minute ago, dailylurker said:

Digging holes to plant my weed plants outside was a little uncomfortable this afternoon. High of 90.

It was spicy out there for this time of year, but pretty tolerable.  We're capable of higher dews here...looks like tomorrow might be more humid, though with that might bring a chance of storms (tbd).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 87storms said:

It was spicy out there for this time of year, but pretty tolerable.  We're capable of higher dews here...looks like tomorrow might be more humid, though with that might bring a chance of storms (tbd).

Starting today with DP 56 -vs- 58 for yesterday,  so hoping for slightly cooler, but probably about the same. 

15 hours ago, WxUSAF said:

Guidance seems mostly consistent that our drier period ends starting this weekend. Euro and gfs both widespread 1”+

What is your current thinking about the weekend rainfall ?  WPC seems to have the heaviest rains West of I 95.  It is getting dry out there. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic