Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Significant Miller B Nor'easter watch, Apr 3rd-4th

Typhoon Tip

Just now, CoastalWx said:

I will say nrn ORH could go from C-1” near the city itself to like 6+” in a short distance. Gotta watch that area. 

Dave’s area looks good for this, I still think there is sleet down to Union/Stafford hills 

3 minutes ago, Weathernoob335 said:

Trends aren't instilling much confidence in a bust high for me currently 

It’s definitely tough, because every mile of latitude is going to matter at that elevation, too. I definitely would feel better near the mass New Hampshire border in Worcester county versus the city itself.

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

It’s definitely tough, because every mile of latitude is going to matter at that elevation, too. I definitely would feel better near the mass New Hampshire border in Worcester county versus the city itself.

Hunchie could bang 8 to 12

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Weathernoob335 said:

Trends aren't instilling much confidence in a bust high for me currently 

I think I’d hedge mostly sleet there based on guidance trends overnight. It’ll change to snow but I think the meat of the QPF is going to be a lot of sleet and mixed crud. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I'm right on the border but the northern trends need to stall

28 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Probably a bit too strong but this area absolutely rips on East winds . Nothing between the terrible North Atlantic and the hills here to stop them . Probably some 55-60 mph rips tonight .

KtGE26P.jpeg

Helmet on with 55 mph ripping heavy sleet 

14 minutes ago, UnitedWx said:

38 here.. but yeah, not expecting anything in this area. I'd be surprised if we even ping much

Yes, 38 here in the valley in E CT, in while I am not expecting any frozen here it will not take much to cool if it raining hard enough. 

3 minutes ago, NorEastermass128 said:

Can’t wait for this all to be well behind us here in SNE. Done with the 23-24 teases. Worst SNE winter of my life, beating out 01-02 and 11-12. 

Worse than last winter ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NorEastermass128 said:

Can’t wait for this all to be well behind us here in SNE. Done with the 23-24 teases. Worst SNE winter of my life, beating out 01-02 and 11-12. 

I only got 1.8 last year

I got 14 inches this past winter. Still below normal but I finally saw a snowfall over 6 Inches for the first time in 2 years lol.

6 minutes ago, NorEastermass128 said:

That's saying something-those 2 were beyond awful....this year was stormy but just zero cold anywhere outside of a week in January

• Like 1