Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Weekend Rule? Saturday 2/17 - The Icon Storm

DDweatherman

8 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Nah, it's not canceled.  Some of us are just being realist for the city.  Folks will do well in the favored areas still.  Storm is def not cancelled.  I'm speaking for MBY.   And 2 would work for me.

I don't know boss between chuckles and terpeast the storm

1. was never modeled

2. the rug got pulled

i remember HRRR kept drying up and down trending run after run prior to 1/7/22 which isn't that far off from the storm we're supposed to get tonight since it was a quick hitter w great dynamics

ended up with 6" of snow despite HRRR telling me i was gonna get 1-2" right before

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

not worth discussing the rest when you’re not starting in reality. 

2nd personal attack by a top poster on this board for discussing science. lol

New Hrr has 1-2" area wide, although looking at radar that may be a little dry.. 2-4" may still be in play up north. 

2 minutes ago, Stormchaserchuck1 said:

2nd personal attack by a top poster on this board for discussing science. lol

New Hrr has 1-2" area wide, although looking at radar that may be a little dry.. 2-4" may still be in play up north. 

Dude you can be brilliant sometimes and others frustrating a heck. You said the models aren’t drying up. I posted the euro and gfs trend showing less qpf. I could do the same with the 3k and 12k NAM also. If you say something that’s patently false you can’t complain when it’s called out. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Dude you can be brilliant sometimes and others frustrating a heck. You said the models aren’t drying up. I posted the euro and gfs trend showing less qpf. I could do the same with the 3k and 12k NAM also. If you say something that’s patently false you can’t complain when it’s called out. 

They are drying up, but you guys are acting like they showed 5-10" a few days ago. 

• Weenie 1