• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I know everyone has been giving me congrats and what not all all morning, but pretty underwhelming here. Couple of inches, roads just slushy 

Was just thinking this hasn't been accumulating particularly well. I suppose it's not too surprising when you're hovering right at 32.

1 minute ago, TheSnowman said:

Can someone explain how it can Rain in Boston but Snow Well to its SOUTHEAST?  Is it just the Boundary Layer matching the coast line?  This is absolutely nuts.  

IMG_8815.jpeg

heavier rates to the south so snow....in marginal airmass you need heavy rates to be snow

12 minutes ago, TheSnowman said:

I’ve Never touched Drugs and Never been drunk, so no thanks on the weed.  Us Italians prefer to be Negatively Pissed off all day.  We live in reality, not LaLa land. 

We can tell, but that's an active choice you're making, negative and pissed off because of your ethnicity. 

Maybe a little toke and poke will help you get on board with the new world order. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

There is definitely some residual warmth in eastern areas that further SW in CT was able to overcome....even here near 495 with some elevation, we're pretty wet with the snow and it's not accumulating like you would normally expect with these echoes.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jbenedet said:

Rural CT only snowstorms are the worst. All the villageidiots posting snow pics like their backyard is happening everywhere.

Pretty sure there's a local brainworm problem in "drive thru" country of New England. 

..almost up to 1/2 inch in Methuen!!!

2 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

Rural CT only snowstorms are the worst. All the villageidiots posting snow pics like their backyard is happening everywhere.

Pretty sure there's a local brainworm problem in "drive thru" country of New England. 

Impacts are being felt down to the coast, which certainly isn’t “rural” New England 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

Enjoy your dim sun. 

• Haha 2