• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

7 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Boston could get smoked. 

I just realized something...the big storm on 01/07 the Bruins played the Lightning in Boston and SMOKED them. Bruins play the Lightning again this Tuesday...Lightning may not be the only thing getting smoked in Boston Tuesday.

image.thumb.png.5467d76a75f20a62b5b6394b781c0ad7.png

When I was toggling h5 at 42h, it was def a tick north. I don’t toggle QPF maps when I’m doing my analysis 

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

When I was toggling h5 at 42h, it was def a tick north. I don’t toggle QPF maps when I’m doing my analysis 

Yeah I'm not sure why anyone would want to really do that, that analysis doesn't tell you anything at all. If you're seeing changes I would think you'd want to look at what the root cause is and look for any changes in evolution, structure, lift, etc. Sure the 18z GFS may be "south" but it was more juiced overall. That's a ton of QPF being thrown into some intense lifting. 

19 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

I'm not so sure the difference is north/south as much as it is structural/evolution differences. It's easy to say there is a shift just comparing the snow maps (which is awful) and QPF maps, but there may be much more it to than just shifting. 

Ya it’s colder and slower that’s it 

• Thanks 1