• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

Anyone surprised no watch up for the CT coast? Anyone familiar with North Madison and North Guilford realize those areas literally border interior zones to the west and east.....North Branford and Killiingworth, yet still classified as southern zones of New Haven county. I guess not much can be done about that unless they become separate towns. But in these types of situations we could get as slammed up here when the immediate coast doesn't do nearly as well. Guess just one the nuances that can't be fixed.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, RDRY said:

Everything trending away from a central/northern Berks hit.

28 minutes ago, RDRY said:

It's uncanny. The second the NWS went to a Winter Storm Warning for the southern Berks, the next round of models dropped totals in half. They couldn't have waited one more hour to commit?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, CTSkywarn said:

Anyone surprised no watch up for the CT coast? Anyone familiar with North Madison and North Guilford realize those areas literally border interior zones to the west and east.....North Branford and Killiingworth, yet still classified as southern zones of New Haven county. I guess not much can be done about that unless they become separate towns. But in these types of situations we could get as slammed up here when the immediate coast doesn't do nearly as well. Guess just one the nuances that can't be fixed.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Very. i thought it was almost a certainty, especially considering BOX has watches down to the coast so it doesnt line up. Meaningless either way, but surprised nonetheless. 

Screenshot 2024-02-11 153157.png

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dendrite said:

You don’t want to windshield wipe it. They’re just watches…wait for another set of runs.

Well I know he knows what he’s doing.  And I suppose somewhere up this way has a shot at a band with ratios.  But it is an SNE special and we’ve been there before.

47 minutes ago, dendrite said:

You don’t want to windshield wipe it. They’re just watches…wait for another set of runs.

Yeah there’s still another full day of model guidance to tickle back north. Even right now, the midlevels aren’t bad for S NH…maybe not jackpot but pretty good

• Like 1

Still pretty impressive stuff on the 18z GFS bufkit for BDL. 45 units of omega into the SGZ is pretty wild stuff. I am still a little nervous about getting widespread 12''+ (but did that anyways) given how quickly this race through. Cobb technique does have ratios under the banding around 13:1. If we can get ratios that high then 12''+ should happen

image.thumb.png.cf1c54e8ca1bf1043859e2fd649e28ab.png

• Like 3