• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

12 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

That’s a bigger move than I thought. Pants just became looser around the hips…

Nice to see, maybe, just maybe we have something finally going for us down here....biggest storm in the last 2 has been 5", can we please surpass that already

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Any more moves South and I’m gonna end up in the Arctic sand subsidence zone.  
I’ll go down with the ship on my 4”-6” call for Greenfield. 

Even with the trends I'd think you're in a good spot for >6" no?

4 minutes ago, H2Otown_WX said:

Widespread 10-14 is a dangerous call just based on the forward speed of this system

Agreed. It’s plausible but it requires some pretty awesome dynamics like we saw on the 12z Euro run yesterday and some of those GFS runs. 

Im sticking with 8-12 here and if some of these runs inside of 36h starting tonight decide to go bonkers, then you can always adjust. The one thing I hate telling people historically as a forecaster is to expect high amounts and then have to cut back really late in the game. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Agreed. It’s plausible but it requires some pretty awesome dynamics like we saw on the 12z Euro run yesterday and some of those GFS runs. 

Im sticking with 8-12 here and if some of these runs inside of 36h starting tonight decide to go bonkers, then you can always adjust. The one thing I hate telling people historically as a forecaster is to expect high amounts and then have to cut back really late in the game. 

Very much Agreed…8-12” away from the shore looks good at the moment. A very nice event if that’s how it ends up working out.  If it juices up more in the next 24 hrs as you said, then we can tack on a lil more.  But  what the NWS Has at the moment looks good. 

• Like 1