• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

People on the coast aren't "worried." They have functioning pattern recognition. 

There's a reason nws almost always have a wait and see approach with liminal areas with respect to watches/warnings. It's the same reason why my cross country skis are encrusted with dust.

Just now, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Some are delusional with bear. The EURO (aka the new NAM) has ticked 100 miles north today in 2 runs .. We will just follow GFS which seems to be more stable .. 

image.thumb.png.69855c5d2de11ecd024e7f90557ecf80.png

Yea. I never bought the strike zone being SoP anyway. Icon was actually the furthest nw too and the euro is ticking to it. Not a good sign for the southern half of CT 

1 minute ago, 8611Blizz said:

:wacko:

That's just wrong...

Waaaay too early to discount a north trend, especially since the GFS is also trended north, though not as dramatic.  The storm sure can resolve 100 miles more dramatic, and the GFS can do that on its own whim.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, cleetussnow said:

Waaaay too early to discount a north trend, especially since the GFS is also trended north, though not as dramatic.  The storm sure can resolve 100 miles more dramatic, and the GFS can do that on its own whim.  

Understood. the post is more about the new euro being inferior to the GFS. I still find it hard to believe but I guess it's true..

4 minutes ago, 8611Blizz said:

Understood. the post is more about the new euro being inferior to the GFS. I still find it hard to believe but I guess it's true..

I think many here would like to have the old euro back.  Dr. No.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Yea. I never bought the strike zone being SoP anyway. Icon was actually the furthest nw too and the euro is ticking to it. Not a good sign for the southern half of CT 

Dave to Ray is the place to be, has been all winter. 

• Like 1