• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring the 29th/30th for significant impact coastal redevelopment - confidence only medium for now but is trending favorably.

Typhoon Tip

24 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Do people live there?

Yeah the road goes all the way to the top and there’s houses on it. Not a lot but there are at least a handful above the 1300 foot line. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

Makes me wonder if anybody’s going to get a pivot

This system is what it is, It just never gets going in time until it’s well east of the region, Never like seeing a showery nature to the radar back to the west where the primary is.

7 minutes ago, dryslot said:

This system is what it is, It just never gets going in time until it’s well east of the region, Never like seeing a showery nature to the radar back to the west where the primary is.

700mb dry slot never makes it north of route 2, but 500mb blows into CNE for a few hours. I think precip will regenerate north or route 2 into CNE, but the dgz is pretty high. Probably crappy sleety flakes until it resaturates this evening/overnight. It's why the HRRR ptype maps are showing sleet into NH later this afternoon. Warm layer aloft is gone on the soundings, but the dgz is drying out from above. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wx2fish said:

700mb dry slot never makes it north of route 2, but 500mb blows into CNE for a few hours. I think precip will regenerate north or route 2 into CNE, but the dgz is pretty high. Probably crappy sleety flakes until it resaturates this evening/overnight. It's why the HRRR ptype maps are showing sleet into NH later this afternoon. Warm layer aloft is gone on the soundings, but the dgz is drying out from above. 

Yeah I told most people the snow will shut off for a while this afternoon and into early evening and then prob resume late evening once the commahead of saturation collapses back SE. 

The WCB and CCB never linking up cleanly in this event definitely put a cap on the totals…even with marginal temps it would have been more prolific if you linked the two  

• Like 1

Still snowing here at 340' elevation. Smaller flakes now, coming dow straight. Not going to complain; the ground is white. Only problem was we had to cancel church for a big underperformer. Happens almost every year. You'll get a good one like we had on the 7th, no questions asked about cancelling, then you get something like this. C'est la vie en Nouvelle Angleterre. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah I told most people the snow will shut off for a while this afternoon and into early evening and then prob resume late evening once the commahead of saturation collapses back SE. 

The WCB and CCB never linking up cleanly in this event definitely put a cap on the totals…even with marginal temps it would have been more prolific if you linked the two  

How much tonight?