• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2024 -- Discussion

moneypitmike

Nah no one here has legitimately canceled winter yet. There’s weenies venting and acting out, but no one here in their right mind has canceled anything yet. I won’t speak on other subforums though since I don’t go in there. 

There’s some scared weenies in here for sure and some of us (maybe even me) like to troll them and nudge them toward the edge of the Tobin from time to time. But we’ve all been here long enough to know how this works. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Nah no one here has legitimately canceled winter yet. There’s weenies venting and acting out, but no one here in their right mind has canceled anything yet. I won’t speak on other subforums though since I don’t go in there. 

There’s some scared weenies in here for sure and some of us (maybe even me) like to troll them and nudge them toward the edge of the Tobin from time to time. But we’ve all been here long enough to know how this works. 

This is true, I think if we get even get small event that will put white in peoples yards, will lift spirits, but like others have stated, 12-15 days from now without an event, things to me don't look good, as a snow lover I will stay the course.....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Another month until Tip’s tushies start to warm. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Surprising how we are still so torched post this coming weekend with the pattern change.  Just no cold air to work with GFS is still +5 to +15 for the weekend and much of next week.  Highs 45-50 still in these parts with lows around freezing. 

There is a pretty big gradient running NW/SE between N mid Atlantic and NNE/ S Canada 

13 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Surprising how we are still so torched post this coming weekend with the pattern change.  Just no cold air to work with GFS is still +5 to +15 for the weekend and much of next week.  Highs 45-50 still in these parts with lows around freezing. 

This has been mentioned a lot. Source region is just puke still for the most part.

14 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

All the cold still on the other side of the globe 

I follow some snowmobile accounts from Siberia on IG. They always have snow and cold but the last few seasons have been really good for them. Yesterday was the warmest day in western Siberia in weeks and weeks, but the cold still looks entrenched over there. I agree with others that it’s still a close the shades look for snow lovers in the NE. We may pull a few events in interior NNE but it’s uncanny similar to last year in terms of anomalous warmth, even with the PAC looking so different. 

sfct-mean-met.nh.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Maybe I'm stretching here, but you're not going to be 45 to 50 after this Thursday. Friday, Saturday supposed to be a bit chilly, but for next week where you are, you're probably going to be in the load of mid 40s at the most for all of next week. Not 45 to 50. But it still doesn't get us any snow lol so it doesn't matter much I guess

4 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

Maybe I'm stretching here, but you're not going to be 45 to 50 after this Thursday. Friday, Saturday supposed to be a bit chilly, but for next week where you are, you're probably going to be in the load of mid 40s at the most for all of next week. Not 45 to 50. But it still doesn't get us any snow lol so it doesn't matter much I guess

Stretching is an important part of a fitness routine.

• Haha 2