Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2023

40/70 Benchmark

5 hours ago, WinterWolf said:

2009 -2010…??? It was a dumpster fire Pickles…mid Atlantic killed it in  09-10!!  Everything was suppressed…Snowmaggeddon  for the mid Atlantic!  Nothing up here!  God what a horror show!  

I'll sign up for that. Though even my area got side swiped at times. The best action was 20+ miles south of me.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Given the last two pages were tied to this mornings temps (17) and the weather back in 1899, I surmise there's othing on the horizon for the remainderr of '23.

Cold rain to end 2023, 13.1°F was this mornings low, Nothing special for up here this time of year.

8 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Given the last two pages were tied to this mornings temps (17) and the weather back in 1899, I surmise there's othing on the horizon for the remainderr of '23.

Yes we have shades closed and sit around drinking coffee with some biscotti and talk of glory days. They'll pass you by Bruce..

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Given the last two pages were tied to this mornings temps (17) and the weather back in 1899, I surmise there's nothing on the horizon for the remainder of '23.

The earliest chance (very low) of seeing any snow is Jan 4-5th. A very short 13-15 days away . A warm 50’s rainer to Mainer is first up this upcoming week .

• Haha 2

Just now, WinterWolf said:

What happened to all the weird lows forming and energy hanging back, and all the weird evolutions yesterday on the GFS?  Models can’t seem to hang on to any one solution for more than one run it seems…??? 

I think GEFs have some members doing that but whatever, it’s rain for us I think regardless. 

• Like 2