Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Yesvember or November?

Go Kart Mozart

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

They’ll make some this week and cry for mama mid month. 

As families check into spruce peak and are told skiing is on hold till they can coax a man with a reindeer sweater out of the runny  mashed taters At the base . He Keeps repeating “we just need a cold front and a moose fart “

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

What was with all this wild talk yesterday and maid posted of cold wintry pattern and New England staying cold? Nothing showed that. Just wilding out .

This week will be chilly right into the weekend with maybe some spots seeing snow or mixed precip.

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

13 hours ago, dendrite said:

Ens are pretty damn warm past d10. Up and down beforehand. 

I see what you were looking at now.  Yeah, may be a warm interlude - I was looking past that. Lol.  gee, what's on my mind -

But the GEFies had been indicating a +PNA toward the 20th.  Thing is, it's like a "warm +PNA" ?  Cool circulation type amid a modified hemisphere.  In other words... inCREdible boring. 

Could use a -EPO burst while/if/when we warm in the foreground, otherwise that's liable to host cool rains in between mild days toward the week of T-giggedy...

4 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I see what you were looking at now.  Yeah, may be a warm interlude - I was looking past that. Lol.  gee, what's on my mind -

But the GEFies been indicating a +PNA toward the 20th.  Thing is, it's like a "warm +PNA" ?  Cool circulation type amid a modified hemisphere.  In other words... inCREdible boring. 

Could use a -EPO burst while/if/when we warm in the foreground, otherwise that's liable to host cool rains in between mild days toward the week of T-giggedy...

Yeah some signs late month could be interesting if we can pop a +PNA. Snoozer until then.

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

The talk yesterday was a great wintry pattern thru months end with + PNA etc. Wild 

Who said wintry through month-end? I feel like the mid-month warmup has been very well advertised. A couple GFS runs were trying to delay it a bit but it’s never looked like full winter through the whole month. 

This next week to ten days is decently cold in the means. I think people don’t get that climo is still highs in the 50s right now. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

The talk yesterday was a great wintry pattern thru months end with + PNA etc. Wild 

Who said that?   I believe I alluded to the possibility of a better pattern towards thanksgiving week but I didn’t read great wintry pattern anywhere.  Link us up.

1 minute ago, weathafella said:

Who said that?   I believe I alluded to the possibility of a better pattern towards thanksgiving week but I didn’t read great wintry pattern anywhere.  Link us up.

The hyperbole in here gets out of control. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2