Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August model and weather disco

weathafella

1 hour ago, Vinny Findley said:

The EF2 tornado went across 295 about 2 miles from my house. Multiple witnesses said it picked up a car heading north about 10 to 12 feet off the ground and carried it across the median spinning while in the air and dropped it on the south bound side. Tree damage was unbelievable. Snapped 15 to 20 feet above the ground. I called my daughter at home. She said wind wasn't crazy bad. Wpri.com has a video from a Tesla cam that shows the tornado race across the highway.

I thought the Tesla video would have caught the car that was allegedly picked up?

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

Just drove into Scotland CT, pure Tor path maybe 75 yds wide, near a 1?

Surprised no one at BOX is looking at the closer; if someone can rewind radar from back Situate RI to see if that Meso went over Scotland. Very windy here prior to the Tor warning in RI. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

They want Coc. K. This is what happens with cold pools and no dews. Horrific summer wx that no one enjoys . No storms.  No dews.. no sun.. just wind and clouds Luckily we here and beach climate saves the day 

srNOPpD.jpg

Great day for Hair Fest at Indian Ranch! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Can confirm. Traveling this week in Vermont, now up to Montreal. Car thermometer never got into the 60s until we were in the parking garage in Montreal today. Felt like early October with constant mist. 80+ tomorrow here or as they say here 27+ degrees 

I’m going to make a movie called morning of the Twister. It will be about New England and twisters in the morning and two refers happening because of high dews…did anyone get that? High dews…get used to that b/c that’s what summer will be like. High dews. The goal posts definitely be shifting. Before 55 was comfy…then 60…then 65….no…no…noonooo.noo. 65+ will be common. That’s what summer will be. Get used to it, embrace it, enjoy it. It will lead to stuff. Can’t deny if you can’t supply 

• Weenie 4

1 hour ago, ineedsnow said:

Up to 72 now yikes

Aug 20, 9:00 am 73 72 97   W 2G5 0.18
Aug 20, 8:00 am 73 71 94   NNW 2G4 0.10
Aug 20, 7:00 am 73 71 93     0G2 0.06
Aug 20, 6:00 am 73 71 93   NNW 1G4 0.04
Aug 20, 5:00 am 73 70 90   SE 4G6 0.01
Aug 20, 4:00 am 76 70 83   SSE 4G6 0.00

Wonder what the return time on that is…

• Like 3