Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June Banter 2023

George BM

1 hour ago, H2O said:

Everyone please wish @mappy a very happy birthday!  

Have a great day and enjoy this last year of being not old!!!  You will never be as old as me and Randy so you have that over us. :wub:

Enjoy your big day, @mappy, and I suppose keep doing whatever it is you're doing and ignore the numbers...as long your kid's classmates continue to call you "pretty."  :) 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, H2O said:

Everyone please wish @mappy a very happy birthday!  

Have a great day and enjoy this last year of being not old!!!  You will never be as old as me and Randy so you have that over us. :wub:

Thank you bestie! And thanks for being older, too :wub: 

1 hour ago, toolsheds said:

@mappy...Happy B day....I hope it is a great one!

Thank you!! 

41 minutes ago, Rvarookie said:

Happy bday!

Thank you!!

14 minutes ago, Rhino16 said:

Happy birthday! Summer birthdays are the best.

Thank you!! And, yes they are! :) 

6 minutes ago, vastateofmind said:

Enjoy your big day, @mappy, and I suppose keep doing whatever it is you're doing and ignore the numbers...as long your kid's classmates continue to call you "pretty."  :) 

:lol: thank you!! 

• Like 3

Quick PSA -- I was kinda bombarded over the past couple weeks with news, award alerts, etc. about a show on FX called The Bear. On a whim, my wife and I started streaming the show on Hulu over dinner last night (there are now two seasons)...and we PLOWED through the first half of season one just last night. SO damn good...great cast, witty writing, compelling scenario (set in an Italian beef takeout in Chicago, with the requisite family/interpersonal struggles). We haven't been sucked into a streaming show this quickly ever. The show's first episode is...chaotic...but stick with it. The hype is real, and I highly recommend it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vastateofmind said:

Quick PSA -- I was kinda bombarded over the past couple weeks with news, award alerts, etc. about a show on FX called The Bear. On a whim, my wife and I started streaming the show on Hulu over dinner last night (there are now two seasons)...and we PLOWED through the first half of season one just last night. SO damn good...great cast, witty writing, compelling scenario (set in an Italian beef takeout in Chicago, with the requisite family/interpersonal struggles). We haven't been sucked into a streaming show this quickly ever. The show's first episode is...chaotic...but stick with it. The hype is real, and I highly recommend it.

I haven't watched it yet, but the one actor was on shameless and was fantastic.    How is he on this one? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, toolsheds said:

I haven't watched it yet, but the one actor was on shameless and was fantastic.    How is he on this one? 

I think you mean Jeremy Allen White? He is phenomenal in The Bear...which is why I imagine he's up for a gazillion awards on this show.  :)  For a fairly young man, the guy has serious acting chops on this show...which makes me want to watch Shameless now!

13 hours ago, Iceresistance said:

I know there isn't a topic for July and August yet, but I'm going to be in DC in Late July and into Early August, what is the weather like up there? Very Hot and Humid like Oklahoma's Climate?

Imagine the heat of the Sahara and the humidity of the Amazon jungle.  Combine those two and you've got the DC area summer climate.

• Haha 2

• H2O unpinned this topic