Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Last Hurrah Obs Thread: 3/13-15/23

WxWatcher007

Cat paws along side R- drops in Ayer.

You can smell snow in the air - really the first time this year I've been able to. interesting.   There's a feel to it that if this came down any harder, we'd be over to snow with rapidity.  It just a matter of eradicating this gossamer low level "warm" layer.

• Like 1

beginning to flip here, some wet flakes mixed with the rain, down to 34, I went from here to work near BDL and was 41 drizzle, down to Meriden and was 45 light rain, Waterbury was 43 when rain got heavier, temp dropped as I drove up 8 by nearly 10 degrees, if we flip here now and stay all snow, we're in the money... ALY still has my area on the edge of 12-18, just south 8-12, and that's what I'm sticking with here

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, tavwtby said:

beginning to flip here, some wet flakes mixed with the rain, down to 34, I went from here to work near BDL and was 41 drizzle, down to Meriden and was 45 light rain, Waterbury was 43 when rain got heavier, temp dropped as I drove up 8 by nearly 10 degrees, if we flip here now and stay all snow, we're in the money... ALY still has my area on the edge of 12-18, just south 8-12, and that's what I'm sticking with here

I think youre a lock for 8+. High end 20. Keep us updated, im very curious to see what happens in the hills tonight/tomorrow.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I guess being east is not good but for whatever it’s worth it’s 35.2/ 33 

West hills > East hills with this storm for sure. Doesn't mean it's not going to snow there. I feel pretty comfortable with you seeing warning snow, but probably low end.

41 and rain right now.

12 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

I think youre a lock for 8+. High end 20. Keep us updated, im very curious to see what happens in the hills tonight/tomorrow.

yeah me too, I've been pretty steadfast with my 8-12 since go, but all these numbers I keep seeing got me second guessing, I'm still not sold though on them big amounts, although we are pounding paws atm.