Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Last Hurrah Obs Thread: 3/13-15/23

WxWatcher007

1 minute ago, tavwtby said:

everything coated, that didn't take long with these massive paws, good God, it's like red dawn with parachutes out there, ha

I'm somewhat envious. Probably not going to be much here.  But, I'm not the valley floor either. We shall see. 13 miles west of Hartford...so, I should see something sitting just under 500'.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, subdude said:

Left work in Fitchburg at 4pm. 41 and raining. Got to Gardner 35 and spitting wet white bombs. Currently 34 and mod snow sticking to grassy surfaces.

Nice. Good snow here, sticking to my driveway, about 1/2" I'd say in some spots. 

Radar looks tight.  Stealing others snow, just what I wanted. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, UnitedWx said:

Surprised you haven't changed over faster there. Down here we have mixing already 

Rain/snow mix for a couple hours -  mainly snow at better intensity. Temps have been marginal for most events up here this winter. Not typical of course, but the resorts take what they can get.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

I'm somewhat envious. Probably not going to be much here.  But, I'm not the valley floor either. We shall see. 13 miles west of Hartford...so, I should see something sitting just under 500'.

you flip or still raining? I think you're good for 4-6, tricky the valley forecast, as always in these marginal events

36 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

37 here... Still raining, but I feel like I saw a couple of cat paws. I'm up close to 500 ft, but it just could be wishful thinking at the moment lol.

That matches here in Ayer. 
36 with 1 in 10 impacts are paws