Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

7 minutes ago, wxsniss said:

At what point does BOX upgrade the advisories to WSWs... NAM, GFS, RGEM all now reach warning or more in Boston metro

BOX isn't buying the thermals, both NAM and GFS graphics are outputting a heavy dose of "snow" yet it's falling with temps hovering around 32-34. Not sure how well snow growth would be in those conditions, while also considering the significant rain that will fall beforehand.

Gotta love their "1-6 inches of snow" range on the Advisory. What could have been with a decent high to our north...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

And if it doesn't, I might never believe it again with regards to snow...how could it be that wrong, that close in?

It’s real…the new data got in to modeling for 0z.  And let’s be real…this actually makes synoptic sense. The other shit for the last two days did not. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

It’s real…the new data got in to modeling for 0z.  And let’s be real…this actually makes synoptic sense. The other shit for the last two days did not. 

I think we will know in an hour or so with that next batch of heavy precip. Need to flip that over to snow...most sites around me are 35-36 degrees, so it's close at least