Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

9 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Everyone was lined up outside the Dealer's house just now, and he only had enough product to get Hubby and ineedsnow their fix before closing the door and shades.

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95279acd242d1d0ff381

8 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

You posted the clown already, enough…we get it.

Rage rising?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, dendrite said:

These runs are choking off (occluding) the developing mid level low approaching CT pretty quickly so the best dynamics shift to the triple point well east. 
image.gif

Nammy keeps the conveyors going 

image.gif

How do we stop that so the NAM ends up correct?

9 minutes ago, dendrite said:

These runs are choking off (occluding) the developing mid level low approaching CT pretty quickly so the best dynamics shift to the triple point well east. 
image.gif

Nammy keeps the conveyors going 

image.gif

Haven’t been a fan of the low 80000 miles E of CHH ever and it maybe visiting Boston with 3 hrs of lift In 8-9’th inning 

the gfs has it but has the N stream mid level low crush mass from west to East prior for a long time , and nobody really seems to be buying that as far as I can see

The mesos apparently consolidate the low better and so does the Canadian and UKie so it’s like WTF

It's a bit red flaggy for me.

ecmwf-deterministic-ne-t850_mslp_prcp6hr

You got the low well east, but chasing convection. Now that CAN happen, but it's always a good idea to check whether it makes sense. Upper dynamics will ultimately drive the ship.

ecmwf-deterministic-ne-vort500_z500-8784

There is vorticity out there, and you can trace it back to the southern stream, but that looks a little like convective artifact to me. The real intense upper forcing will be closer to the tip of the next vort max to the west.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

1 minute ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Hrrr was great .. Canadian oh so close. 

Yeah, perhaps it's just the way things have gone for us since 2015 save 2021. Seems that we either are too far west or the storm bombs too far north or something else. Not sure what's causing it or how long until it flips back to pre 2015. 

EPS will be interesting.

1 minute ago, OceanStWx said:

You got the low well east, but chasing convection. Now that CAN happen, but it's always a good idea to check whether it makes sense. Upper dynamics will ultimately drive the ship.

There is vorticity out there, and you can trace it back to the southern stream, but that looks a little like convective artifact to me. The real intense upper forcing will be closer to the tip of the next vort max to the west.

That’s how I’d lean right now. Let the DPVA rule the day.

And that’s what the nam did.

Yup . Toss er in the shitter Frank 

• Haha 1