• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Impressive signal is just beginning emerge in actual guidance, Mar 10 -15th...

Typhoon Tip

7 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Not even a storm on GFS for next week lol .. the trend of the year one model is in and the other isn't , then when the other model jumps on board, the model that had it all along jumps off ship and ends up being exactly right that run.. 

h5 looks explosive but complicated. I don’t care what the end result is at d7.

36 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

It’s been off . Now time to hope Tuesday happens and watch for the hugger . I just want a big storm 

Hugger fine, track over Hartford not so much.  Let’s hope for something interesting because clock is ticking.  Honestly, I wouldn’t actually rule out Tuesday shunting south of us.  

6 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I know people keep saying this, but at some point, this is a results oriented business.

Well when you combine the “hit percentage “ on day 10 good looks with a model bias to under forecast heights in the SW do to what was a strong Nina base State ..you get a batting average about 1/4 of what Rob Deer’s batting average was for S coast of SNE and about Mendoza line for Nashua ..probably more like Wade Boggs for Central NH 

• Haha 1

My enthusiasm for this winter ended about a month ago when models did not even have fantasy storms so there was no reason at all to be excited or curious.  Now for several weeks we've had potential but zero results here.  All that said I'm prepared for what the winter might bring until the first week of April. after that it will melt anyway.

• Like 1