Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 28th Snowstorm Observations

TalcottWx

36 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Nice, quite the opposite here, wet glop thats melting everywhere and pretty uniform. snowing now but its all white rain, nothings sticking.

Wide range of amounts across southern CT; seeing some decent totals further south than you in the latest OKX PNS

2 minutes ago, FXWX said:

Wide range of amounts across southern CT; seeing some decent totals further south than you in the latest OKX PNS

Yeah, looks like 4.6 is gonna do it here. I dont buy that 5.5 in north haven, thats not from me, everything N, S, W of here is right around 4.5 which matches up to what i have. 

Msg to everyone in CT if you can tag me or msg me you final totals that would be great so i can work on a final map.

Screenshot 2023-02-28 104910.png

Picked up almost an additional inch since those better echoes hit a bit over an hour ago....but there is definitely all sorts of dependencies....pavement just getting slushy accum and even the shoveled area of the deck with it's darker wood only picked up about half an inch additional. Im sure elevation matters too...at bottom of hill it prob didn't stick quite as easily.

Intensity coming down now as the best echoes slowly sink ESE. We'll see if they can re-blossom here in the next couple hours.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Yeah, looks like 4.6 is gonna do it here. I dont buy that 5.5 in north haven, thats not from me, everything N, S, W of here is right around 4.5 which matches up to what i have. 

Msg to everyone in CT if you can tag me or msg me you final totals that would be great so i can work on a final map.

Screenshot 2023-02-28 104910.png

7 here snowing moderate 

• Like 1