Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 28th Snowstorm Observations

TalcottWx

27 minutes ago, dryslot said:

1” so far, GYX bumped up to a warning, 6-8”, Still like my 4-8” call, We probably make 6” or so.

1/2" of 25:1 fluff at 7 AM, currently lgt SN with about 1".  Latest P&C adds up to 5-9" but we remain in the advisory color.  Farmington's "most likely" is 7" which is an inch below warning criteria in the foothills/mountains.
NNJ town where I grew up reported 6", probably tripling (or more) their season total.  Unfortunately, the grandkids in SNJ had only RA with maybe a few IP at the start.

1 minute ago, tamarack said:

1/2" of 25:1 fluff at 7 AM, currently lgt SN with about 1".  Latest P&C adds up to 5-9" but we remain in the advisory color.  Farmington's "most likely" is 7" which is an inch below warning criteria in the foothills/mountains.
NNJ town where I grew up reported 6", probably tripling (or more) their season total.  Unfortunately, the grandkids in SNJ had only RA with maybe a few IP at the start.

Its to bad they didn't get to enjoy some of this, Been awful outside of up this way all the way down to the mid atlantic.

• Thanks 1

show shower snow storm... interesting. 

bursty.   Dust, then 5 minute intervals of changing aggregate sizes here this morning and scanning rad ... 'can see why. 

Looks like that'll characterize the day.  It's a certainly winter appealed out there.  

Closing in a 2" now. 29F