Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 28th-March 1st long duration Miller B threat

George001

5 minutes ago, kdxken said:

What's your feeling on if whatever falls washes away on Thursday?

Yeah a lot of it will be beaten back on Wed/Thu...prob not all of it though. Obviously depends how much we get too...if we get 7", it's not all going away. But if we limp to 3 inches, then most of that might go. I still have about 2" of glacier here too, so there's going to be that underneath as well, so I doubt there's a lot of grass showing after Thursday outside of the sun-torched south/west slopes.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Yup.  No their storm this go around. A welcome change of pace for a change. We’ve been boned(especially in the big ones more than I can count), and they’ve killed it time after time. Spread the love a bit now. 

I’d rather crush a biggie but unfortunately we can’t choose. 4-6 with lollies to 8-9 brings the good vibes back at least.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Yup.  No their storm this go around. A welcome change of pace for a change. We’ve been boned(especially in the big ones more than I can count), and they’ve killed it time after time. Spread the love a bit now. 

Still waiting for one of those monster storms that track over eastern sections, leaving us under heavy wet snow, not sure I have experienced one of those yet since I moved here in late 2014

1 minute ago, wxsniss said:

Mesos showing a boost to eastern SNE as a bit of northern stream energy infuses in at the end...

If we didn't have potential BL issues with not the strong rates during the day Tuesday, I'd be more confident in more widespread 3-6 / 4-8

Interior SE MA hills may do decent....that Foxborough/Sharon area with a few hundred feet. I think east slopes of ORH hills are going to do well tomorrow too as they will likely stay a tick below freezing with the elevation there.

• Like 2