Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 28th-March 1st long duration Miller B threat

George001

4 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

...lol. I woke up to my first warning of the season...February 27th.

Better late than never pal. It’s still winter and we take. I got 1.5” Saturday with accidents all over town here..was so slippery, so winter finally is here. This should get me into double digits on the season at least(at5.8” now lol).

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Better late than never pal. It’s still winter and we take. I got 1.5” Saturday with accidents all over town here..was so slippery, so winter finally is here. This should get me into double digits on the season at least(at5.8” now lol).

By the end of the week we might a decent pack, won't last too long but nice to have around while it's here.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

9” lollies best chance western CT hills above 600’ or so. Looks like a solid event WOR for once. 

I could see getting 6-8” by 8am.. then it compacts and settles but another 1-3” falls from the sky after that, my elevation will help with the after sunrise snow.  Have to brush up on official rules of measuring to accurately record that.. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

I could see getting 6-8” by 8am.. then it compacts and settles but another 1-3” falls from the sky after that, my elevation will help with the after sunrise snow.  Have to brush up on official rules of measuring to accurately record that.. 

yeah could be. Just depends on what’s left tomorrow. Maybe someone gets a 10 spot.  Tomorrows stuff may start to favor a little further northeast as the day goes along. 

• Like 1

I'm still thinking a general 3-6'' for Connecticut with maybe a few 7'' totals, but I think there are a little too many uncertainties to think that is likely. Seems like the window for the best lift and snow growth is rather small and even under that best lift snow rate are 1'' (maybe slightly more per hour). 

I'm also wondering if the convection crossing the Ohio Valley will factor into anything at all. Was wondering if it could actually help us in a sense.

• Like 1