• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Genug Shoyn Mit warm and brown! Is Jan 19-20 a storm to shift the vibe?

mahk_webstah

On radar can see the stuff backfilling around Winnepesaukee and Gene, and then the stuff rapidly filling in crossing the Vermont, New Hampshire border and heading east. Looks like there should be a pretty good wide band setting up across central and southern New Hampshire and down into southern New England. Fingers crossed that all of us, or most of us, but into smashing today.

4 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

On radar can see the stuff backfilling around Winnepesaukee and Gene, and then the stuff rapidly filling in crossing the Vermont, New Hampshire border and heading east. Looks like there should be a pretty good wide band setting up across central and southern New Hampshire and down into southern New England. Fingers crossed that all of us, or most of us, but into smashing today.

You can see it starting to fill in to the west of here just north of Brians area.

RAD_MOS_STATE_ME_L2NCR_ANI.gif

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

You can see it starting to fill in to the west of here over Brians area.

RAD_MOS_STATE_ME_L2NCR_ANI.gif

I am just several miles south south west of Brian. I’m not sure what the differences between the IVT and upper level low snows. But it looks like some of the returns seem to be best south so we need to get that west south west to east north east band set up from our area to your area.

12z NAM is pretty nice for pike region up into S NH. Prob 2-3" in spots....eastern areas may actually do pretty well this evening....snow lasts until like 06z and any stuff later in the day and evening may be falling with temps nudging below freezing so the accumulations will come easier.

• Like 1