• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Genug Shoyn Mit warm and brown! Is Jan 19-20 a storm to shift the vibe?

mahk_webstah

18 minutes ago, tamarack said:

Still some tiny flakes in the air but accum is done, 6.5" with ratio of 12.5-to-1.  1st 5" was 11:1 but daytime feathers added 1.5" of 21:1 fluff.  17" at the stake.

Edit:  Good to see the Maine coast getting into the act.  Also saw 6.6" at the Jetport, time of obs not shown.

That's me - 6.6" was as of 7AM; 7.3" as of 1PM.

Our ratios are more what I'm accustomed to on the coast:

4:1 at midnight

9:1 at 7AM

12:1 at 1PM

Overall 9:1

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, White Rain said:

Same town, Sterling. Its about 14 miles north of Worcester, east from Wachusett Mountain at eastern edge of the hills. Moved to the NW corner of town and higher up this year but still same town. HubbDave and Ineedsnow get more snow and radiate better I think overall but we ocassionally do better if cold source comes from Northeast. Excited to see how this new spot does, thanks!

What’s your new elevation ...700’

Not much going on up here. I would guess 3 inches or so. We had some good snow this morning- flake size was awesome, but it fizzled out. 3 inches is better than 0, but still need a lot more for the ski area and snow mobile trails. It seems like Cranmore and Atritash did well, so that is good news

9 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Yea, I wouldn't imagine that this would have accumulated on bare pavement....just the board and antecedent pack.

My totals and depth are similar to yours. There's a 6.1" on the pns from Windham. Had to be on the northside of town above 400ft. 

33 minutes ago, White Rain said:

Same town, Sterling. Its about 14 miles north of Worcester, east from Wachusett Mountain at eastern edge of the hills. Moved to the NW corner of town and higher up this year but still same town. HubbDave and Ineedsnow get more snow and radiate better I think overall but we ocassionally do better if cold source comes from Northeast. Excited to see how this new spot does, thanks!

You performed well on this one. I haven't measured yet but I only had about 2" this morning and about another 1-2" from rd2. Won't be able to measure until tonight when I get home from the brewery. I don't think I got much more than 3-4" total.

• Like 1