• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Genug Shoyn Mit warm and brown! Is Jan 19-20 a storm to shift the vibe?

mahk_webstah

2 minutes ago, tamarack said:

We ma be almost done here, as the best echoes are now moving ESE rather than east.

30 minutes ago, wx2fish said:

Light snow starting up again. Looks like it's trying to blossum a bit in SNH, well see how much it can come together.

I'd be more hopeful if the echoes were moving W to E rather than NW-SE.

Despite decent radar returns overhead just a few stray flakes here with brightening skies.  

What a waste of a snow day.
The entire county canceled and even my friends in the hills said there was no more than 2 inches last night with almost nothing today.

This winter is just brutal when we can’t even get an SWFE to perform here.

13 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Despite decent radar returns overhead just a few stray flakes here with brightening skies.  

What a waste of a snow day.
The entire county canceled and even my friends in the hills said there was no more than 2 inches last night with almost nothing today.

This winter is just brutal when we can’t even get an SWFE to perform here.

That cannot be debated!

2 minutes ago, TalcottWx said:

Amazing that we are going to manage to get screwed in this one too. Time for IPAs. I'm out of work in 18 minutes.

It’s just not worth it anymore . TwO more rainstorms coming over the next five days and then it’s Feb.  7” of total snowfall and none really since before Xmas other than dustings. Long range Modeling torching Feb . Never , ever thought a hilly area in New England finish a winter with single digit snowfall season  yet it’s happened.  No need to harp on it . Will just enjoy Freaks and NNE snow pictures and love vicariously. Won’t be smilin ‘ . 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It’s just not worth it anymore . TwO more rainstorms coming over the next five days and then it’s Feb.  7” of total snowfall and none really since before Xmas other than dustings. Long range Modeling torching Feb . Never , ever thought a hilly area in New England finish a winter with single digit snowfall season  yet it’s happened.  No need to harp on it . Will just enjoy Freaks and NNE snow pictures and love vicariously. Won’t be smilin ‘ . 

Meet you at Tree house