• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
"We're gonna need a bigger plow..." Massive, persistent singal now emerges discretely in the models, 20th-23rd

Typhoon Tip

7 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

It moved east with the low bombing in Eastern Indiana compared to Western Indiana about 150 mile shift.. Winds not as impressive as GFS

Looked to me like it was stronger than 12z GFS with two pulses of wind stronger than Goofus .. one with the warm front and an even more impressive period of gusts ahead of cold front 

54 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Just finished up one install at home, It may get its first workout friday if this verifies.

Lot of folks in my area still without power, we got ours back yesterday but have family who don't expect to get it back until Wednesday. Some of those same folks might lose it again two days later. At this point CMP might as well just keep the out of state contractors on site through xmas. Those guys stand to make a ton of $$$

2 minutes ago, NW_of_GYX said:

Lot of folks in my area still without power, we got ours back yesterday but have family who don't expect to get it back until Wednesday. Some of those same folks might lose it again two days later. At this point CMP might as well just keep the out of state contractors on site through xmas. Those guys stand to make a ton of $$$

Yeah, This could end up worse then this past weekend, I didn't lose mine and don't very often, But when i do, I need to be able to run sump pumps as i'm in a low lying spot.

2 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

Just smilin' looping water vapor?

Man Jerry is missing an all timer in Chicago.  Imagine waking up Thursday it's cloudy gray lt rain 35 or so by noon, 6 hrs later a raging blizzard begins with single digit temps winds steady at 30 gusting to 50, a foot of snow falls  blown into huge drifts the winds continue for 3 days relentless with wind chills below zero. The dry air and cold temps with high winds create ground blizzards for days. ^(latest Euro forecast)

This mfer is a frigging beast.

28 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Man Jerry is missing an all timer in Chicago.  Imagine waking up Thursday it's cloudy gray lt rain 35 or so by noon, 6 hrs later a raging blizzard begins with single digit temps winds steady at 30 gusting to 50, a foot of snow falls  blown into huge drifts the winds continue for 3 days relentless with wind chills below zero. The dry air and cold temps with high winds create ground blizzards for days. ^(latest Euro forecast)

This mfer is a frigging beast.

Yeah Chicagoland doesn’t get biggies that often but when they do they are doozies.  I’m mildly disappointed but this year covid took the choice away.

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

How many hrs on a tank at full.load?

This is for under a 50% load, Plus i'm filling my 30lb tank today to change out that 20lb,  Regarding its running time, the WGen9500DF, with a 6.6 gallons fuel capacity can operate for up to 17.5 hours with a full tank of gasoline (fuel consumption around 0.55 GPH). When using propane, it can run for up to 11 hours (on a 20 lbs tank - propane consumption around 0.43 GPH).

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, dryslot said:

This under 50% load, Plus i'm filling my 30lb tank today to chnge out that 20lb,  Regarding its running time, the WGen9500DF, with a 6.6 gallons fuel capacity can operate for up to 17.5 hours with a full tank of gasoline (fuel consumption around 0.55 GPH). When using propane, it can run for up to 11 hours (on a 20 lbs tank - propane consumption around 0.43 GPH).

Thanks good luck