• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
"We're gonna need a bigger plow..." Massive, persistent singal now emerges discretely in the models, 20th-23rd

Typhoon Tip

17 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Euro was tamer on the polar vortex superstorm .. Bottoms out at 968 in Canada .. Not much wind in New England 

The lead TPV lobe continues to trend eastward (it's doing it again on the 18z NAM as I type).....it will move with perfect precision to ruin any interesting wind component, but not enough for any front end thump. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just sent this to my Chicago relatives-15 people.

Heads up everyone.  A once a decade blizzard is likely later this week in Chicagoland.  If I didn't have a rebound of Covid we'd be coming to experience it.  Any travel after Wednesday probably will need to be rearranged.  It's going to be very cold later in the storm-be careful!  

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Is there one? Wait there is one. What did the fish say when he hit the dam??  ...Damn

Henry Hype was talking about the dam of Arctic surrounding the NE, will break allowing it to flood us.

That cold will be in and outta here faster than Weatherwiz's prom date after having a good look at him 

• Haha 2

Only Jesus knows exactly what is going to happen, I have seen so many forecasts blown one day before a predicted a big blizzard and they got nothing. One example was when they canceled all the classes in New York City because they were supposed to get 12 to 24 or 24 -36 inches of snow And the day of the storm was supposed to hit they didn’t get a flake.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Cuteirishgirl25 said:

Only Jesus knows exactly what is going to happen, I have seen so many forecasts blown one day before a predicted a big blizzard and they got nothing. One example was when they canceled all the classes in New York City because they were supposed to get 12 to 24 or 24 -36 inches of snow And the day of the storm was supposed to hit they didn’t get a flake.

Jesus won't help us here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

12 minutes ago, Cuteirishgirl25 said:

Jesus H

• Haha 2