• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
"We're gonna need a bigger plow..." Massive, persistent singal now emerges discretely in the models, 20th-23rd

Typhoon Tip

5 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I'll give it 24....if we are like this at 12z tomorrow, then I am out.

Keep in mind...CMC and ICON blow, UK is nuts and EURO likes to bury energy west at least excuse imaginable....so we have a consensus, but its kind of a handicapped consensus.

Not dead, but in some trouble...give it a day.

Yeah, I won’t spend the next week hoping for a miracle or chasing scraps, I’m just not going to do it at this point.

Dont worry, it will be cold, bare and miserable behind the storm; though.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

This place went from climax during doggy style yesterday to not being able to get it up with 3 naked women on your lap in 24 short hours. 

..it's why it is best to take everything with a large grain of salt unless it is within 48-72 hours....and as you know even within that time frame things still can go wrong..

24 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

This is why people shouldnt get excited for any runs past 7 days or models shouldn't be running past 7 days.

We were all happy yesterday about a huge snowstorm and now look.

The past 2-3 days this one's been looking like at best a hugger, if not a cutter.  What are you even talking about?  :D

• Weenie 1

14 minutes ago, wxsniss said:

Even folks in Chicago will be disappointed this is cutting too much on this run

Only a ~700 mile shift in track since 12z yesterday. Horrendous model continuity at surface and aloft. This is completely out of range of even the 0z ensembles tracks.

Folks in Chicago are not dissapointed in that run 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

This pattern sucks, if it’s going to rain here in fuck it I hope the low keeps trending west and cuts into Washington. We need something to reset the pattern because what we have right now isn’t working. If we get screwed once it can be written off as bad luck, but again and again? That’s a bad pattern.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

My wife last night asked me if we are going to get a big snowstorm next weekend because she saw on twitter that a snowstorm is coming 

People need to stop hyping this far out.

the pattern supports a very large storm, and people take that and assume a blizzard is guaranteed... it doesn't work like that

this is why it's so frustrating trying to communicate potential. people come up with grandiose ideas in their imaginations and forget that this is a matter of a 1-2% chance rising to like 30-40%. it's still unlikely, just much, much more likely than normal

• Confused 1
  • Weenie 1