• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
"We're gonna need a bigger plow..." Massive, persistent singal now emerges discretely in the models, 20th-23rd

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

So we feel what the GEM and Icon show today is certainly right  7 days from now?  

The GEM and ICON? 

ok. 

Not sure they are right running this storm north of Chicago, but more so in just the idea of something west of the Apps. I do think, one of these models will have a good idea of Great lakes, Apps, or coastal by Sunday morning. After that will be fine tuning.....36 to 48 hrs of model flux until then

35 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Gfs was fine.  GEM is a pos. Abs so is the icon.

I just don’t know how anybody can say we’re cooked 7 days out. But I guess you can.  

Gfs moved in that direction not debatable. And the other two weren’t even in the stratosphere of being close for here. Trying to be objective. Not dance around the elephant in the room. I know how many days away the storm is, you have to do what you have to do I guess.

repeating how many days the storm is away is just a defense mechanism because the modeled solutions on the whole look like dung right now.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Gfs moved in that direction not debatable. And the other two weren’t even in the stratosphere of being close for here. Trying to be objective. Not dance around the elephant in the room. I know how many days away the storm is, you have to do what you have to do I guess.

repeating how many days the storm is away is just a defense mechanism because the modeled solutions on the whole look like dung right now.

Defense mechanism? No defense mechanism here pal. What’s your defense mechanism…poo pooping every single threat that comes along?

Whatever. Your idea of cooked is laughable at this range. But knock yourself out.  

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

Whatever. Your idea of cooked is laughable at this range. But knock yourself out.  

It’s a cutter over Cleveland, but it’s 7 days a way!!!!!! Plenty of time to correct everything to get it near the benchmark.

I don’t know dude. You think I’m being a Debbie, but 12z runs have been junk 

Just now, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

It’s a cutter over Cleveland, but it’s 7 days a way!!!!!! Plenty of time to correct everything to get it near the benchmark.

I don’t know dude. You think I’m being a Debbie, but 12z runs have been junk 

Let’s wipe it clean for your trip to North Conway. 

• Like 1

Just now, CoastalWx said:

I’ll argue the block may be effing us. That thing has nowhere to go but almost into the Gulf of AK. It’s stuck between two ridge boobs.

Like I have been saying....just give me a cold Canada slam a SW into it....that is how we get great months of December.

• Like 1

This isn’t a melt, but I’m just so sick of whatever this pattern is. Hopefully if this thing cuts to Chicago we can shake things up a bit.

Id roll the dice with a shakeup heading into the new year.

If I have to see another NAO chart, or any other “days 10-15” look amazing, I’m literally going to vomit.

• Like 2