Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Preliminarily ... a medium impact partial Miller B, Friday

Typhoon Tip

11 minutes ago, UnitedWx said:

Snowing decent here again after a lull. Took a ride up to Blandford center.  Man, what a winter wonderland! Between Sunday and today it looks like there's a foot and a half other. I wish I could post pics...but can never get it to work!

I agree. About a foot and half total between the two systems, and that was well over an hour ago. Hartland will post a big number. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, PWMan said:

We glop.

It's been solid rain here since about noon. Plow just deposited a pile of slush at the bottom of my driveway.

45 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Snowing here all day and I have maybe a half inch of glop. 

Yeah since 9AM here, just flipped to white rain.  Glop city.  

4 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Radar is just lit up between Boston and Worcester.  Just a few degrees temp difference and this would’ve been a thumping for a lot of MA.  

I swear even here at 45F when I'm looking out the window I see white rain.  Winds are freakin' howling here.  Gotta be 40mph gusts.  1.20" now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ORH_wxman said:

One of my old contacts said 7-8" in Winchendon.....they got slammed up there. Might end up with a foot. AWT. What's funny, is the crazy gradient between Cheshire county and N ORH county that I was mocking almost happened....lol. IT was def a bit south of that weird BOX map.....Rt or just south of Rt 2 seems to be the big dividing line.

I'm on the FIT/LEO line and zero accumulation. All qpf here has to be over 1.5" by now. Crazy gradient is right. Wife said it's starting to slow down with about 4-5" 

• Like 2

Just got home.  Rte 2 was all rain (heavy at times) until near the Fitchburg line. Cats paws.  Snow steadily increased heading west.  
By the time I got to the Mt Elam Rd exit it was 100% snow.  Rte 2 got worse.   Going 30mph       
Backroads here weren’t great. My side street was nasty. 

4.25” of cement here.   Some rain mixing in

84868843-DB81-4053-A80A-D4703AA5F9E4.jpeg

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, subdude said:

I'm on the FIT/LEO line and zero accumulation. All qpf here has to be over 1.5" by now. Crazy gradient is right. Wife said it's starting to slow down with about 4-5" 

Meanwhile about 12 miles to your southeast Clinton Lancaster line it has been hanging at 38-40 all day with some very heavy rain. There is definitely a 190/Rte 2 line.

2 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Just got home.  Rte 2 was all rain (heavy at times) until near the Fitchburg line. Cats paws.  Snow steadily increased heading west.  
By the time I got to the Mt Elam Rd exit it was 100% snow.  Rte 2 got worse.   Going 30mph       
Backroads here weren’t great. My side street was nasty. 

4.25” of cement here.   Some rain mixing in

84868843-DB81-4053-A80A-D4703AA5F9E4.jpeg

I thought you would have more. At least it’s net gainer!  You’re going to want to clear that stuff before it freezes,  that’s for sure.