Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Feb 14 Super Bowl comeback snow OBS

Ginx snewx

45 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I had them at 40-50", so that worked out.....but :axe: to the 70-80" IMBY. Brutal miss.

You still thinking big March, even if it’s for a different reason than you thought originally (pac driven instead of SSW)? The models are showing signs that the mild pattern could break first week of March.

14 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

Are we going to see more snow in Windsor ct? 

That's kind of what I am asking. There isnt heavy participation on these boards for this event. Honestly it looks like Windsor is probably going to be too far west for the additional snows that will hit Extreme E CT, RI and E MASS later if you believe the HRRR and RAP. Here In WILLI I will be excited if we manage to get another inch or two. 1251278508_Screenshot2022-02-133_37_00PM.png.0fcb4d6abd1cc7b4fe0c9c9283263d32.png

47 minutes ago, George001 said:

You still thinking big March, even if it’s for a different reason than you thought originally (pac driven instead of SSW)? The models are showing signs that the mild pattern could break first week of March.

I have always been on board for early March, but yes....Pacific driven now. Clearly I was wrong about the SSW. I think the sun awakened a bit too much.

38 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I still feel like this will be the type of season where we hit 80, everyone is ready for summer....then, bang...we get a freak bowling ball event. Something just doesn't feel right about the interior being so paltry this season.

It’s not scientific, but Mother Nature usually has interesting ways of balancing things out.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Classic sun angle obs….driveway has become snow covered again now that it’s late afternoon. Accumulations becoming more efficient again. 

Mine too, soon as I finished cleaning up it started snowing a light steady snow and everything's covered again, I knew it would work.