Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 14 Super Bowl comeback snow OBS

Ginx snewx

9 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Wolfie with the fangs out this morning.  The best Upton bust was Oct 11 when they claimed the morning of non accumulating snow due to warm roads and leaves wouldst be wet because of thermal refraction. Bill Goodman had to rewrite the AFD early to save face. ⁰

Yes, this is my point exactly. 

12 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

@HoarfrostHubb Is there a chance that you can move ski club, a day earlier?  I remember running into those situations back in my high school ski club days at Jimny Peak, and with a few days notice the organizers were able to move to an earlier day ahead of a rain event or 2. 

Might be hard to impossible.  I would have to get the mountain to agree, a bus, and the parents/kids.  

I was thinking of trying it though

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Hrrr has like 4-6” for the invt zone but at 10:1 so yea…it’s gaining steam. Folks gonna be surprised. 

Yeah hrrr looks good, already got a couple inches from the first band. This is shaping up to be a nice storm, nothing huge but it’s nice to have what looked like nothing even 24 hours pan out as a moderate snow event.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, George001 said:

Yeah hrrr looks good, already got a couple inches from the first band. This is shaping up to be a nice storm, nothing huge but it’s nice to have what looked like nothing even 24 hours pan out as a moderate snow event.

Yup nice to see one trend the other way and give a little upside surprise 

• Like 1