Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
OBS/DISCO - The Historic James Blizzard of 2022

TalcottWx

45 minutes ago, bristolri_wx said:

Not often that my neighborhood leads the state in snow, but after clearing the driveway, I believe it. Definitely in the 20-24” range here.

528B7F10-5735-407A-A287-7815583E7F47.jpeg

My parents in Barrington said over 2 feet, so their report checks out. I can't think of many bigger for my old backyard. 2005, 1996...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

That seems high. They were just outside of the band.

I was surprised by that Sharon report. They are just on the other side of 95 from me, almost due south and while I did well, 20 or so, we were always dancing on the edge of the really good band. 30 seems high for them

37 minutes ago, WalpoleJoe said:

always go back to 78, but truly, a league of it's own...if you didnt experience it, then you look at the numbers, but the numbers don't do it justice....this was a great storm, and we have had many great storms since, but that one will always stand alone....Vinny, where in Cranston? I was on Community Drive, Edgewood, will never forget the front end payloaders finally clearing the streets...sorry, old guy will stop now...this too was a great storm...

Joe were on the other side of the city from me. I'm 3/4 of a mile east of 295 and 1/2 a mile from the Johnston line. The double yellow separates Cranston and Johnston. You go up dah pike your in Johnston come down dah pike your in Cranston. You can see me on Wundermap. KRICRANS8. This whole storm I was riding the edge of the death band. Only about 5 miles out to the west it was mostly light to moderate snow.

Not so much in Wrentham, MA but I made a neat time-lapse out of it. We were always on the edge of the band that destroyed far SE MA.

18.0 inches was reported in Wrentham (I measured 14.5 - on average). Lots of blowing and drifting. Some drifts are >4 feet high.

• Like 6