Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
OBS/DISCO - The Historic James Blizzard of 2022

TalcottWx

9 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Amarshall lost power already in Duxbury he said. :damage:  has arrived.

That area down there on the other side of the coastal front and into the cape is probably going to have some serious tree damage and power outages with the pounding snow and temps in the 30s plus wind.

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I really like my Scooter in S Wey call for the Jack . 3 feet very possible that area 

Him to PYM will be the jackpot but somewhere prob in E MA down to RI or E CT will be a secondary jackpot with the really heavy deformation band later this morning and afternoon. 

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I saw you had BDL at 13” and ORH at 17”. So 15-16” a decent guess this area?

Yeah. We’ll see though…maybe some of that heavier stuff can rotate a little further west than advertised. I think I’m going to be low in BOS. They look primed for something bigger than 18

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah. We’ll see though…maybe some of that heavier stuff can rotate a little further west than advertised. I think I’m going to be low in BOS. They look primed for something bigger than 18

Obviously hoping for a further west push here lol.

Have to say the wind gusts were stronger than I anticipated when I was outside a few minutes ago. Today should rock with low viz stuff should we get some heavier banding into the area (EH/Manchester line).