• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 2022 Obs/Disco

Torch Tiger

I’ll say one more thing and then leave it to the more informed ones.  Bottom line to me for later this week is that we have cold high pressure that wants to press from the north and copious moisture that’s gonna be streaming up from the south.  In early February in at least central and northern New England that should turn out pretty well especially if nothing blows up into a strong storm and instead we just get weaker lows that don’t pull up as much warm air.  Alot simpler than worrying about exactly where A 965 Mb low is going to track along the coast, knowing that it at least half the time I’ll get screwed

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

I guess the question is how stout that high is. This time of the year I bet on the scooter high. The middle Road of a lot of these runs would work perfectly for many

This has a good shot to be a forum pleaser for sure. These events are much simpler. Just nail down the trajectory of the precip and the strength of the high and let 'er rip. This sure beats tracking a cutter through Ohio.

• Like 1