Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
I’m dreaming of an Icy Christmas

Sey-Mour Snow

4 minutes ago, dendrite said:

It’s in western upstate NY right now and should redevelop if the NAM is right. Maybe a few inches?

Wow if that happens that would be great! I would really hate to come home to the condition of my driveway and walkway looks like right now. Do you really think we might get a few inches overnight? I haven’t seen any forecast of that but I would trust what you have to say more than most.Wow if that happens that would be great! 

15 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

Wow if that happens that would be great! I would really hate to come home to the condition of my driveway and walkway looks like right now. Do you really think we might get a few inches overnight? I haven’t seen any forecast of that but I would trust what you have to say more than most.Wow if that happens that would be great! 

RGEM is dropping a few inches too.

• Like 1

All ZR here though seems like low level snow grains falling now.  That pixie dust stuff.

Wasn't much precip, probably a tenth of an inch of water equiv but the snowpack around home is now very loud.  Like shattering glass.  Pathways and packed down snow is a skating rink.  Trees light glaze, cars all locked up in ice.

6 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

All ZR here though seems like low level snow grains falling now.  That pixie dust stuff.

Wasn't much precip, probably a tenth of an inch of water equiv but the snowpack around home is now very loud.  Like shattering glass.  Pathways and packed down snow is a skating rink.  Trees light glaze, cars all locked up in ice.

Back roads are pretty slick. Luckily the towns have been out sanding.