Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
July 2021 Discussion

moneypitmike

1 hour ago, powderfreak said:

Partly sunny day up here in the desert.  Not sure we even had much in the way of clouds, much less measurable precip.  MVL had a couple FEW obs amid CLR overnight.

We have the worst of both worlds.  No sun here, solid overcast all day but no rain either.

China could have had one of there worst tornado outbreaks yesterday. Obviously tough to get much information, but the videos and damage look consistent with ef4/5. The tall apartment building reminds me of Joplin hospital damage. Click on the guys profile there’s plenty more crazy damage pictures. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Aqua Phil took out my neighbors maple. Just snapped in the rains this morning. Never seen that before. 

we had some trees go down here after the PRE and Elsa-it wasnt wind as we really had none-almost like the tree just got waterlogged and fell over.

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Wednesday looks to me exactly like last weeks storms . Interior SNE and slides to coast in some fashion 

I’m leaning more NW but sure maybe weaken shit moves in. I’m hoping Stein. Enough is enough. I never thought I’d have to deal with rot in July.