Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
April 2021 Discussion

Torch Tiger

Made 70 here ...so far.

Day-glow sky opened to actual sunshine about an hour or so ago and we've been spiking nicely .

Meanwhile, WPC analyzes the warm/stationary boundary now cutting through CT so they've repositioned N of the 12z by a considerable margin - it was down in central Jersey early this morning.

I mean, the sun is trying desperately to homogenize the air mass on either side of said boundary. 

There are small scud fractal cu moving due N around here, while we have a subtle zephyr from the ESE ( guessing on that low level direction.)  

But like Brain intimated earlier...the DP here is up to 57 now at 71/57 is a different sensible universe -

Feels like late May.

8 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Made 70 here ...so far.

Day-glow sky opened to actual sunshine about an hour or so ago and we've been spiking nicely .

Meanwhile, WPC analyzes the warm/stationary boundary now cutting through CT so they've repositioned N of the 12z by a considerable margin - it was down in central Jersey early this morning.

I mean, the sun is trying desperately to homogenize the air mass on either side of said boundary. 

There are small scud fractal cu moving due N around here, while we have a subtle zephyr from the ESE ( guessing on that low level direction.)  

But like Brain intimated earlier...the DP here is up to 57 now at 71/57 is a different sensible universe -

Feels like late May.

Just an awesome day here around 75 and mainly sunny. Dews have been creeping up. It looks like some weird CTRV channeling of south winds up the valley has kept clouds over BDL while areas in all other directions are mainly sun 

Yeah...the NAM is hell bent of anchoring the front in its analyzed position (18 z) ...and then sending convection messy waves of lp along it. 

May be sensy there...not sure.   It did well with the overnight rain ball that pressed ESE outta upstate NY ..I was wondering about that yesterday, and well - 

We'll see... But if that transpires like that, can we ban the Stein talk for a 10 day scorched Earth policy - please... I beg

40 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Just an awesome day here around 75 and mainly sunny. Dews have been creeping up. It looks like some weird CTRV channeling of south winds up the valley has kept clouds over BDL while areas in all other directions are mainly sun 

The tarmac didn't even reach 80? Lolz..