Ji

Monday Morning 2/22 Snow Event

Pretty good sleet here at the moment with a couple flakes trying to join the party. Seems like any time the intensity picks up a little, some flakes try to mix in with the sleet, but can't quite get the complete changeover back to snow. I will say the sleet is doing a better job of trying to recover my salted street than the snow was.

7 minutes ago, Chris78 said:

About 4" in Thurmont. 

Amazing! My son goes to school at the Mount, and he’s so over this winter already lol. I just sent him a troll text with a ton of falling snowflakes :lol:

congrats on the cash in! Enjoy friend. 

• Like 1

sleet on CC seems to be breaking up, more snow then sleet again here. would love to hit 4 before all is said and done

Just now, mappy said:

sleet on CC seems to be breaking up, more snow then sleet again here. would love to hit 4 before all is said and done

We keep oscillating between snow and snow/IP mix. You might wind up cracking 5" if you can walk that mix line.

• Like 2

Significant ice on the trees in Fairfax, pines are drooping quite a bit. This winter really has been unbetter than nothing. Ice and sleet and continuous cold, and almost no snow.

• Haha 1