• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    sereinwriter
    Newest Member
    sereinwriter

Feb 18-19 Storm Obs/Discussion

23 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

If any of you CT guys have seasonal snowfall to date including this past storm ill be updating the STD snowfall map. Ill look in the New England snow page too. @Hoth @Kitzbuhel Craver @WeatherX @CT Valley Snowman @WxWatcher007 @RUNNAWAYICEBERG @Spanks45 @BrianW @Brian5671 @H2Otown_WX @BuildingScienceWx @Sey-Mour Snow @Damage In Tolland @Ginx snewx @tavwtby @metagraphica @Sn0waddict @Cold Miser @Mr. Windcredible! @JC-CT @WinterWolf thats all i can think off the top of my head, and anyone else :)

4.0 snowfall total for the storm

44.5" for the season

Snowed off and on all day again, nothing stuck except on shaded, snow covered areas

2 minutes ago, wxsniss said:

A0E7A76D-0E86-40BD-AD1C-A9E575118F5E.thumb.jpeg.8b847264d332663aac11524c3318f34f.jpeg

Euro struggled with 2nd portion of storm, even counting for higher ratios

48C02683-7619-4D59-8F6F-CCE24B416864.jpeg.234fd1bbf4d4ab440ad13b23c75ed910.jpeg

You sure?What was qpf 24 hr Cocorahs 

Screenshot_20210220-185143_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

What was qpf 

BOS was 0.52....MQE was at least 0.60, but we’re missing QPF from 2/18 there. Yesterday was 0.57 there. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

BOS was 0.52....MQE was at least 0.60, but we’re missing QPF from 2/18 there. Yesterday was 0.57 there. 

HRRR did best yesterday in Boston area. EURO underestimating OES again

15 hours ago, The 4 Seasons said:

If any of you CT guys have seasonal snowfall to date including this past storm ill be updating the STD snowfall map. Ill look in the New England snow page too. @Hoth @Kitzbuhel Craver @WeatherX @CT Valley Snowman @WxWatcher007 @RUNNAWAYICEBERG @Spanks45 @BrianW @Brian5671 @H2Otown_WX @BuildingScienceWx @Sey-Mour Snow @Damage In Tolland @Ginx snewx @tavwtby @metagraphica @Sn0waddict @Cold Miser @Mr. Windcredible! @JC-CT @WinterWolf thats all i can think off the top of my head, and anyone else :)

45" to date.

22 hours ago, The 4 Seasons said:

believe I'm at 58.8, I'll confirm once my laptop cooperates... I'm 20 under avg for since I started taking obs here and I think about 25 or so from the average of the spreadsheet I sent you going back to the 30's.

3 hours ago, tavwtby said:

believe I'm at 58.8, I'll confirm once my laptop cooperates... I'm 20 under avg for since I started taking obs here and I think about 25 or so from the average of the spreadsheet I sent you going back to the 30's.

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

Got you guys, thanks. I posted the map in 2021 New England snow thread. For the ones that didnt update NESnow website i added the totals from Feb 11 and Feb 18-19 to get to the final number so your amount is off slightly @tavwtby but i can edit that.