Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Jan 31st - 33rd Storm Obs and Disco like it's 1979

Bob Chill

Just now, ErinInTheSky said:

I had completely written everything off after the first two days busted hardcore for me. So much snow!

Also look what my kiddo and I made!

image0.jpg

Congrats! You’ve been super patient for that first 4+ snowfall. Glad it finally panned out 

On 1/31/2021 at 5:15 PM, fujiwara79 said:

So the DC metro area was forecast to receive 4-8" of snow.  After this is all over, it seems that forecast will verify.  Granted it will take 48 hours of sporadic light snow to get there, but I wonder why there is so much gloom in this forum.  The heavier snow was always going to be further NE.  At least it wasn't a complete whiff like 12/30/2000 or 12/26/2010 or countless others.  

Hate to say I told you so, but....I told you so.

10 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

At this point snow sticking on snow is fine by me, the streets have been treated and plowed so much with the harsh February sun aren't accumulating anymore down here in the tropic portion of Carroll county

40-day post-solstice sun is brutal. If I'd been out in it for more than 20 minutes today, I'd have definitely put on some SPF 50 sunscreen. As it was, I was shedding clothing within 3 minutes of starting to shovel.

1 minute ago, mattie g said:

40-day post-solstice sun is brutal. If I'd been out in it for more than 20 minutes today, I'd have definitely put on some SPF 50 sunscreen. As it was, I was shedding clothing within 3 minutes of starting to shovel.

Oh hush you didn't shovel :oldman:

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic