Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 31 - Feb 1 Event - STORM MODE THREAD

stormtracker

Just now, psuhoffman said:

Holy cow is that a good run. Snows forever on the back side. Expanded the deform significantly also like the euro did. 

Hope we don't see this creep north with each run though. IMO, by 12z tomorrow we'll probably know if we're looking at a low end warning event or if something special is coming down the pike. Having flashbacks from December.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Just now, Eskimo Joe said:

Hope we don't see this creep north with each run though. IMO, by 12z tomorrow we'll probably know if we're looking at a low end warning event or if something special is coming down the pike. Having flashbacks from December.

We were just worrying about suppression 12 hrs ago...lol Like psu said, there is definitely a limit to how far north things get. That confluence is definitely there...but just weak enough to help, hopefully.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Holy cow is that a good run. Snows forever on the back side. Expanded the deform significantly also like the euro did. 

It's good for you.  As expected.   Luckily, I'm a city boy and I'm fine with high single digits.  5 to 10 and I'll be just fine.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

• WxUSAF unpinned and locked this topic