Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 31 - Feb 1 Event - STORM MODE THREAD

stormtracker

Just now, stormtracker said:

Who the hell are you again?

You remember. Guy is irritating as hell. LOL.

Welcome back old timer. As you can see we’ve all missed you. I probably speak for others when I say this seems like a good omen. Just don’t threaten me with a flamethrower again and we’ll be cool :D

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, delgto04 said:

My forecast for the Obs thread on this event is over 100 pages beginning Sunday. Just curious as to what this system is classified as now. Would this be Miller A or a hybrid B?

It's a grey area and we all have our own rating system. To me, true miller A's run the southern stream and turn the corner. They often run into the TN valley and transfer but imo they are still pure miller As. Any northern stream storm is a hybrid or miller B. This one is more of a hybrid than a miller B but we all think our own way

• Like 2

Just now, Bob Chill said:

It's a grey area and we all have our own rating system. To me, true miller A's run the southern stream and turn the corner. They often run into the TN valley and transfer but imo they are still pure miller As. Any northern stream storm is a hybrid or miller B. This one is more of a hybrid than a miller B but we all think our own way

Yeah I think of true Miller Bs being northern stream short waves. This is a Miller B hybrid IMO.

• WxUSAF unpinned and locked this topic