• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Watching closely .. February 1-3rd for moderate to major coastal event

Typhoon Tip

Something that's bugging me about these snow products ...other than the usual eye-rolling.

It's that we've been living in this multi-decadal climate bubble were everywhere it snows on the planet, it does so at a greater proportion than expected - its a matter of how much.

Dec 17 ? just one out of a hundreds events that can be used to exemplify this. We knew there was a whopper CSI signature in that thing - personally I thought it was rt 2 but it positioned where so ... meh, fine.  But, 30 inches? Hell, the entire month of 2015 Feb .. list is deeper than the snow ...

No one saw that coming - nope...

Yet we have a closed deep layer anomaly and easterly fetch clear to 300 mb and difluence above that fanning away from the region ... over top a sfc - 850 mb that's blue cold

12"

okay -

It's not a complaint... I'd be happy with 5" .. I don't nee to have trouble getting to the gym and store to get the point across personally...but, that seems like it should be a 24" glacier from PWM to N Jersey ..

• Like 6

Just now, Typhoon Tip said:

Something that's bugging me about these snow products ...other than the usual eye-rolling.

It's that we've been living in this multi-decadal climate bubble were everywhere it snows on the planet, it does so at a greater proportion than expected - its a matter of how much.

Dec 17 ? just one in hundred events ... We knew there was a whopper CSI signature in that thing - personally I thought it was rt 2 but it positioned where so ... meh, fine.  But, 30 inches?

No one saw that coming - nope...

Yet we have a closed deep layer anomaly and easterly fetch clear to 300 mb and difluence above that fanning away from the region ... over top a sfc - 850 mb that's blue cold

12"

okay -

It's not a complaint... I'd be happy with 5" .. I don't nee to have trouble getting to the gym and store to get the point across personally...but, that seems like it should be a 24" glacier from PWM to N Jersey ..

using your hypnotizing meteorological verbiage to get my hopes up, I always fall for it.

• Haha 1

Tip is chucking them! 

In all seriousness , and i haven't been paying any attention to this until noon today ( i was geeking out to to stocks and that whole thing all last week/literally)   but anyway....has this thing trended deeper in the mid levels...when i took a basic glance at things it seemed somewhat weak in mid levels a few days ago. It had the potential as a bigger system due to slow duration and deep E flow but i thought to myself if the mid levels were to strengthen substantially (and this gained enough latitude)  then this could be a block buster. 

Just now, Henry's Weather said:

using your hypnotizing meteorological verbiage to get my hopes up, I always fall for it.

Heh.. I'm a eye-rolling at times, frustrating at other times ... complimented mash up between creative rhetoric and technical terms - best to try and not follow me in any academic sense.

I don't wanna be responsible for your flunking any essay exam questions. hahaha

Just now, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Tip is chucking them! 

In all seriousness , and i haven't been paying any attention to this until noon today ( i was geeking out to to stocks and that whole thing all last week/literally)   but anyway....has this thing trended deeper in the mid levels...when i took a basic glance at things it seemed somewhat weak in mid levels a few days ago. It had the potential as a bigger system due to slow duration and deep E flow but i thought to myself if the mid levels were to strengthen substantially then this could be a block buster. 

that's a crazy story man - wow.  Someone is manipulating the modality of the market ... lots of set up triggers on shorts - too many and it seem dubious to me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

that's a crazy story man - wow.  Someone is manipulating the modality of the market ... lots of set up triggers on shorts - too many and it seem dubious to me.

It's wild man .  

But to my question about weather...has this trended deeper in mid levels or meh. 

Edit i see you responded above . thanks

5 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

It's just I ..yeah, it's got enough to go big, even exceptionally so ..

... but nothing is... huh -

I don't know if I have that much sack -

I've been following your thoughts on this and it does seem their is a high(er) ceiling on this thing.

3 minutes ago, cut said:

I've been following your thoughts on this and it does seem their is a high(er) ceiling on this thing.

that's a good way to put that in this scenario -

It's like booking a cathedral conference hall for a little-people convention

• Like 1