Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Watching closely .. February 1-3rd for moderate to major coastal event

Typhoon Tip

28 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

ICON looks great...ticker-tape parade for of misfit toys-

I still think this will tick back east before go-time.....much of eastern Mass can probably approach a foot.

Yeah I dunno.  This looks like an above moderate event at this point.  Matter of how much so - that will iron in time.  Could be bigger than some think..

But too bad!  Some will lose-out, relative to that. Someone, somewhere, always will.   'Name of the game...  And to them this will be moderate...pedestrian...pick the woe-is-me adjective.  They'll dust off and live to witness the next boning somewhere else while they get the EOF3 tornado later that summer...  And the SE zones cry and bitch their way into a Hurricane Bob scenario while the 30" Orange MA snow storm gloaters will have just spent 4 months in a drought and half to watch green tropical-mode rain curtains miss to their SE for being just out of reach...

It's a dumb engagement if one is in here for e-tropic highs - like any addictive behavior...  but I'm wondering...wait, what the fu was I talking about...

Yeah, so, yesterday, I was concerned that this might try to gather around a more coalesced/potent look once additional less-than-noticed mechanics relayed off the Pacific during the day today and here we are.  That/its influence on this thing may not be done?  We could have seen the beginning of a two cycle modulation and actually ...the cross-hairs on the hemispheric signal isn't over NJ with the closed 500 mb..it's more like SE of ISP ... NJ works ..sure. But if this whole structure did what you said there above...nah, it's within the framework -

• Like 1

Just now, dryslot said:

They all have lol.

Kinda. But more or less but at this point one has to wonder, which of the following is more common? reality heavily veering toward one of these disagreeing models, or does it blend and average out of all of them.

as recent as years 2016-2017, maybe even more recent, I can remember significant model disagreement right up to the starting hour where forecaster goes for “blend”