Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Watching closely .. February 1-3rd for moderate to major coastal event

Typhoon Tip

Just now, STILL N OF PIKE said:

SE mass has a few re-runs every year. It's part of the Climo.  

This thing is looking Jacked over PA. geezus. 

This is why you almost never want to see PA and MD get crushed....just immediately begin to think about how that porks you here....because it usually will 8/10 times.

• Like 1

:lol:  I start to wonder at times if this engagement is really about wanting or seeking an arena that enables one to be where they truly want to be: in a neurotic crisis mode - ...something like that. 

I mean, we pine and hand-ring for fun in the models, "fun" shows up on the models. Then it's 10X's more energy expended nit-picking reasons to go, "OH god! not again "

Hey, that JMA solution was insane ... It has a 20 dm of height reduction spanning 24 hours, and parks the nucleus over Worcester 12z Wed morning... If that happens, that low it has 983 outer GOM is actually going to be southwest where those isobars are stressed/oblong, and that's a raging choke blizzard.

Course...the JMA -

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

:lol:  I start to wonder at times if this engagement is really about wanting or seeking an arena that enables one to be where they truly want to be: in a neurotic crisis mode - ...something like that. 

I mean, we pine and hand-ring for fun in the models, "fun" shows up on the models. Then it's 10X's more energy expended nit-picking reasons to go, "OH god! not again "

Hey, that JMA solution was insane ... It has a 20 dm of height reduction spanning 24 hours, and parks the nucleus over Worcester 12z Wed morning... If that happens, that low it has 983 outer GOM is actually going to be southwest where those isobars are stressed/oblong, and that's a raging choke blizzard.

Course...the JMA -

ICON looks great...ticker-tape parade for of misfit toys-

I still think this will tick back east before go-time.....much of eastern Mass can probably approach a foot.

24 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Looks good for 6”+  back here.  

looking at the mid level track and lift I think Western New England and Vermont will have nice totals as well. Somewhat Patchy perhaps but that was very telling (you would think) seeing the Euro do that W slowing and deepening ULL while its Over DE/ ACY. 

Also by 18z Tuesday.. that Mid level low is getting pretty stretched to the North ...you have good lift well North of that thru C NY and NNE

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

ICON looks great...ticker-tape parade for of misfit toys-

I still think this will tick back east before go-time.....much of eastern Mass can probably approach a foot.

The fast flow off the PAC may certainly help this time around to try and nudge it east and northeast. 

OTOH, maybe it’s just going to deepen enough that it doesn’t matter and form a black hole southwest of us. 

• Like 1