Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Watching closely .. February 1-3rd for moderate to major coastal event

Typhoon Tip

39 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

I've been planning on that since Thursday so NBD.   Hopefully pull 4-6" here.

Some guys here are freaking out that Berkshire East is getting 10-16"!  I've sort of given up trying to explain to people that it sits in a valley with a 500' base elevation.  It's not in Savoy.  I'd hope for 8". 

• Like 1

Just now, skierinvermont said:

people DC to Philly must be pissed.. quite the significant NE shift. Didn't matter that much as SNE was probably going to get snow either way... but some went from MECS to nada.

Philly has shifted in the last 6 hours to getting whacked again

Euro and now Nam have dropped the ML goodies further South into E Central PA and Central NJ

1 minute ago, skierinvermont said:

people DC to Philly must be pissed.. quite the significant NE shift. Didn't matter that much as SNE was probably going to get snow either way... but some went from MECS to nada.

The busts are marching NE. First, the MA. Now PHL. Next up is NYC and their forecasts for 2'. Hopefully the bust trend stops at SNE.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

This one has the feel of a storm that busts a lot of forecasts. I don't see it behaving per the script.

I think its becoming clear now for some areas at least with ML goodies  .   SE PA and Central Jersey back in the game for big ML goodies that has shifted south from 12z runs. Went from N NJ/NE corner Pa and S catskills to something a bit south of that. 

We shall see what happens with that meso low and the big thump better not run out of gas over E SNE at route 2  *You can see it arrives a couple hours slow on 0z nam when looking at 0z Tuesday . as the h7 low sorta shifts south a bit (at least in the beginning)